Sunday, February 10, 2013

Selmer, TN to Bolivar, TN - 2/3/2013

I arrived back at Selmer around 1pm and headed for a Wal-Mart to load up on some supplies, including batteries.  Before going shopping, I hit two caches to the south that were part of the Selmer 45SB series by lookingUPward.

I actually found several things I needed at Wal-Mart and took my time hitting the road again.  I had decided not to hunt caches in Selmer in order to finish my goal for the day of the two power trails.  After leaving town I headed west to complete a series that started with Selmer-Bolivar 64WB 01 by lookingUPward (GC3994C).  It was much like the previous series, but there was more roadkill spotted near the cache locations.  There were 27 in this series and I found 24.  As a bonus, Selmer-Bolivar 64WB 21 by lookingUPward (GC39A96) was my 4000th find.  After finishing the trail, I headed home.  I had more time, but my pocket query had no caches west of Bolivar.

I only took a couple of pictures on this trip, as I was in a hurry.  Roadkill doesn't make for an attractive blog entry so, I am leaving them out.

No comments: