Friday, August 22, 2014

International Geocaching Day 2014 - 8/16/2014

International Geocaching Day kind of just popped up on me this year.  I didn't really want to get outside in the heat (91 degrees), but I had a couple of nearby easy caches saved to do, so I got out and quickly did them.

I had never been on this particular street before and was surprised to find lots of activity going on at the first cache - located near Wiseacre Brewery.

Ananda means Bliss by cdhundley | GC59B75


Just as I found the cache, a bunch of people walked by and most likely saw me, although they didn't say anything.

The second cache was just a little further down the same road and had nobody around to observe me make the easy find.

Tiny B. means Tiny B.by cdhundley | GC59B8N 

10 minutes for two caches and I was back in my car headed for air conditioning.

No comments: