Sunday, January 11, 2015

GOWT Lecture Series Event 1 - 1/11/2015

I went over to Cameron Brown Park in Germantown, TN today to attend a discussion on what cachers carry with them on geocaching trips.

[event hosts]

The event was hosted by itcomagic and godzirra! and lasted about two hours.  It was interesting to see what they carried in a relatively small pack.  I used to carry more stuff with me, but now am lucky to have my first aid kit handy when I need it.  In the winter, I carry whatever supplies I can round up in the pockets of my jacket.   In warmer weather, I seldom get out to caches where I would need tools to retrieve.

All in all, it was a good time in spite of the chilly temperatures.

1 comment:

Itcomagic said...

Ha! Thanks for the pic. Glad you could make it out for the 'Lecture' series Event.