Monday, October 13, 2008

Upcoming Events

I haven't made it out caching in a couple of weeks, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to mention a few upcoming events in the area:

2nd Annual Old Liberty Hill Haunted Adventure by lacey38655 and sniperchicken (GC1AC2A)
This event on October 18th is being held just east of Oxford, MS and should be a lot of fun for those fortunate enough to make it. I enjoyed it last year, but I don't think I'll make it this year. I'm pretty sure that this event (last year) was the last geocaching event I attended.

The Great Pumpkin Geocaching Party! by Team Sprout (GC1G888)
This Halloween event will be held in Olive Branch, MS. I would never go to an event that required wearing a costume in order to log the event, but it would be cool if there was a contest for the best Halloween-themed cache container.

Geocaching Introduction by Geocachers of West Tennessee (GC1GD8C)
This event on November 1st will be hosted by prontopup at Cameron Brown Park in Germantown, TN. This will be the perfect opportunity for the host to pose for pictures with fellow GOWT member tiger130. All most folks will get out of this "introduction" is who you can call when you can't find the cache.

No comments: