Monday, March 2, 2009

Triskaidekaphobia

Triskaidekaphobia by itcomagic (GCX12N) is a cache that I've had on my "will hunt soon" list for awhile. It is a three-stage multicache whose stages are in three areas of Memphis. I answered the questions on the cache page to get the first set of coordinates, but since I didn't know where the other stages might be, I have delayed going after it. Reading through the cache logs today, I now know where the other two stages are located. One of the great difficulties of posting an interesting cache logs that adequately details the fun of the hunt is doing so without posting spoiler information. It is the main reason my cache logs are always short.

On a related note:
Spoiler photos in cache logs: U F O by cgeek (GCX8XR) which is rated a 3/5 now has a gallery photo of someone retrieving the cache from its location. One of the cool things about this cache, especially for the inexperienced, is in the discovery of the container. Since the picture was posted more than two months ago, it is obvious that the cache owner doesn't care about the integrity of the cache.

No comments: