Friday, May 7, 2010

The Rules are There for a Reason

[ My geocache! You blew it up! ]

Geocaching (like most aspects of life) has rules. Some rules are hard and fast, others are vague and subject to interpretation. Everyone who geocaches is bound by them. This includes geocache reviewers and soldiers. I point these two examples out because some ill-informed people seem to believe otherwise.

Why do I feel the need to point them out? Because I choose to. No further explanation or justification is required.

Update: 5/10/2010

Here is some interesting news: I have been banned from the GOWT forums. Not only that, but they removed my avatar along with the caption underneath that stated that I was a "GOWT Founding Member". They also blocked my IP address(es), to disallow me the "privilege" of even reading their forums.

2 comments:

Robert Wardell said...

Sometimes even the government steps in to take action when oil and water mix. Look at the news, LOL, an explosion, followed by lots of drama, and the government now is involved in "cleaning up." Guess you finally got caught up in a clean up.

BTW - did it make you feel better to delete my comments from you blog? It's a shame that you deleted the only person to even make comments. Bud - you reap what you sow. Enjoy your blog as noone else will be reading it anymore.

Mackheath said...

Really, I'll miss your pearls of wisdom.