Sunday, April 22, 2007

Join the "JAG NATION"

It is comforting to note that my friends in the Jackson Area Geocachers are actively seeking new members. They decided to start fairly small, limiting their membership to those who were a "good-fit" and whose character was "personally vouched for" by an existing member. They now have an open invitation to anyone who wishes to be considered for membership. A charter member of this "elite" group has this to say: "WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR VISIT TO THE JAG NATION LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!!" To join this fine group of folks just go to: Jackson Area Geocachers

Of course, I will not dirty up their ranks by joining myself. Have fun, JAG NATION!!!!

6 comments:

SteveSpencer824 said...

I attempted to "dirty up" their ranks. My registration was deleted without even the courtesy to tell me it was being done. I'd like to take credit for the "sponsor only rule," since it showed up the day after I tried to sign up, but that may have been the plan all along.

Wonder if these folks:
"http://www.secretservice.gov/">
would be interested in the formation of a new sovereign nation inside the Iron Circle? :^D

Mackheath said...

The spencersb "rule" is just more evidence that you have an influence on how the "game" is played. You have left your mark on the JAG nation and unlike their members, yours was not a skidmark!

BigDaddyD said...

Glad to se we are the topic of conversation!!
Just one of the flies!!
AKA Damon Mays
BigDaddyD

dalls said...

Thanks for keeping JAG near your heart....You just can't let go...

Mackheath said...

Welcome guys! Of course you are the topic of conversation. I can even use your groups name without a filter. I don't fear your group as some messages sent to me have implied. In fact, I enjoy your group almost as much as the comics page of the newspaper.

dalls said...

The 3 jokes...