Sunday, April 29, 2007

Wasted days and nights...

Yesterday a real bonehead posted a message on the GOWT forums in a public area calling me a back-stabber. In a rare move for me, I ignored it. After I saw it was deleted I knew all heck would break loose that night. I went home and enjoyed a couple of movies and went to bed. When I checked the forums the next day I saw the moderators had been quite busy.

I read the previous night's posts (those that didn't get deleted) and laughed out loud several times.

One dude wanted a refund of his dues retroactively for two years.

He also has a fascinating signature: "IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, LETS GET IT ON......"
I wouldn't "get it on" with him even if I still liked him. I don't swing that way.

[You can't ban me in here, genius!]

We have excellent moderators on our site and I compliment the fine work they do. Unfortunately it appears they will be busy for a while.

2 comments:

SteveSpencer824 said...

I'm afraid this may hurt you in the voting this year, brother!

Mackheath said...

I thought it was harmless, seeing as almost no one reads my blog anyways.
As for winning the Nobel Peace Prize - a man has got to know his limitations.