Sunday, February 3, 2008

I Need a Road Trip

I wasted another beautiful weekend indoors. I have several road trips planned out but I have been too tired in the mornings to head out. After looking at a cache map of West Tennessee, it looks like I have around 600 caches I could go for. I'm looking at a number of areas, but for West Tennessee I will probably concentrate on NW Tennessee, up Hwy 51 to Dyersburg and east to Union City and Martin. The area around Jackson has lots of caches, but I've made lots of trips there over the last three years and am in no hurry to go back. I'm also looking at doing a walking tour of Downtown Nashville before the weather gets too warm. I've planned that trip many different times and never got around to doing it.

As a side note, I need to quit reading the GOWT forums. It depresses me.

No comments: