Monday, March 10, 2008

Cache Me If You Can

One thing I may do during my caching downtimes is post pictures of places in the Memphis-area that should have a cache nearby but for some reason does not. Here is my first submission.


This is a cool family-friendly place that has a few caches nearby, but none in an area as interesting as this. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Why don't YOU put a cache there? Well I'm not terribly interested in placing any caches in the near future. But I know of lots of neat areas with no guard rails, lamp posts, or gas stations so I think I'll post some pictures from time to time and let the enterprising locals decide whether to place caches there or not. Oh, and I may or may not post specifics as to where the picture was taken.

4 comments:

WT said...

Ahh, but there IS a cache hidden there. It is part of a puzzle you haven't logged yet. It is not a puzle of mine. It was originally hidden by Chance Encounter and has been adopted by another cacher.

Mackheath said...

Indeed. I'll have to figure out which one that is.

Itcomagic said...

Ahh, but there IS a cache hidden here. And it is not a Chance Encounter cache, though it is indeed part of a puzzle. And permission has been given :)

Mackheath said...

I finally figured out which cache it would be and will be hunting it soon.