Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Caches From A to Z

I was just looking through my "My Finds" GPX file to see if I met the requirements for logging Caching A,B,Z's by tinksdad01 (GC1A3WP). I figured that I would be missing a "Q" cache or an "X" cache or a "Z" cache, but I have them all (with plenty of Q's to spare). I also have found caches whose names start with numbers 1-7.

The requirements for logging the above cache include creating a public bookmark with a cache name for each letter. I don't really like "special" logging requirements, but I'll probably do this one since there are three other caches I can log within a mile of GC1A3WP.

---

For what it is worth, this is my 100th blog post.

2 comments:

Adonis32 said...

This is my favorite blog. I can't wait for the next 100. Keep up the good work.

Robert

Mackheath said...

Thanks, I appreciate your comments.