Friday, May 16, 2008

My Loyal Readers

Sometimes you might think that because there are no comments on most of my blog articles that either no one reads them or has an opinion on the subject matter. In truth, I often get e-mail or PM feedback on my blog entries.

My recent blog entry "Give Me The Good Old Days..." prompted two members of GOWT's leadership committee to respond.

One commenter agreed with my point that you shouldn't give away final coordinates to someone else's puzzle cache. He still had no problem using those coordinates and signing the log, though. He was more bothered by the fact that I chose to post a portion of an e-mail message in my blog entry.

The second commenter also agreed with my point that you shouldn't give away final coordinates to someone else's puzzle cache. He then told me about how certain JAG members who are reviewers (or are friends of reviewers) do the same thing. How he knows that is anyones guess.

I appreciated hearing both points of view and not just because they (for the most part) agreed with me.

Why they both chose to contact me directly as opposed to responding on the blog is a mystery.

No comments: