Friday, May 2, 2008

This Weekend in Caching

Not really a geocaching event: Ghost River Float Trip by The Disorganization of MidSouth Geocachers (GC19X25) takes place on Sunday. Attendees of this event will get yet another opportunity to observe GOWTer snake prontopup fawning over tiger130... Think I'll pass. I do enjoy canoeing, though. It has been a few years, but I really enjoyed my trips down the Spring River in Arkansas.

I had plans to attack a couple of itcomagic caches on Saturday morning and may still do so, but now I'll be meeting up with jbgreer and his wife to catch a movie in the afternoon.

I've been hard at work on the remaining puzzles in my list of puzzle caches that haven't been found yet by me. I've solved all of the "easy" ones and have been working on some of the more tedious "Word Search" ones. Soon, all I will have left are puzzles like the "Flip Dizzy" series.

No comments: