Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What Happened to the Iphone Geocoin?

Back in August, I posted about a trip to Osceola, AR where I dropped off a cool Iphone geocoin that I had picked up in Nebraska. I had jokingly mentioned that I didn't want a JAG or GOWT member picking up the coin because it might "disappear".


JAG members jimmylogan and b@shful jumped on the coin and eventually took it to the JAG georace where they got a good laugh about how they acquired the coin. It then got passed to GOWT member tiger130 who held onto it for a while before giving it to GOWT member prontopup who held onto it for a while before finally passing it off to GOWT member abiectio, who took it across the country to ORIGINAL STASH TRIBUTE PLAQUE by TEAM 360 (GCGV0P) in Oregon.

A short time later, it was declared missing. Nice.

No comments: